Social Icons

Monday 24 March 2014

Brilliant Day

Last Thursday was a great day as I traveled throughout IPACA delivering some really fun lessons. My day began at Southwell Campus where I worked with Year 5 to introduce them to the brilliant iPad App 'Aurasma'.


The Year 5 class are working with Portland Community Action to create a 'memory trail' around Portland, they will capture the voices of the 'older generation' for this project which promises to be very exciting!

Next up was Underhill Campus where I took Year 6 for the afternoon as part of their topic 'Control Technology'. We explored how an AR Drone works and even had a chance to fly the Quad Copter in the Campus Hall -



 While at Underhill Campus, Year 6 also had a go at the 'Hour of Code'. I was really impressed with the classes efforts with this website and look forward to hearing how they get on with the site's more trickier challenges!


I finished the day at Osprey Quay Campus for Community Computer Club which this week focused on the 3D Design and Printing -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.