Social Icons

Thursday 17 October 2013

Proud Moment

 

Really loved my visit to St. John's Primary School in Weymouth today. Great school with a fantastic dedicated group of staff and a wonderful Christian ethos.

Was a particular proud moment for me to see things that I shared at DCCICTiS (Dorset County Council ICT in School) Conference being used in the classroom. Turns out someone took my ideas (well other peoples idea that I talk about) back to staff and they are being used throughout the school! Very exciting!

The picture at the top of this page shows a fantastic 'Tweeter' wall in Y6. Students use this wall to summarise their learning in 140 characters of less - FANTASTIC IDEA - VERY ENGAGING!

Below is another picture from the Y6 class, it's a Tagexedo display using the fantastic tag cloud website to present personal profiles in a unique and engaging way. SO SIMPLE YET SO SO EFFECTIVE.

I encourage you all to give these ideas a go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.