Social Icons

Monday 21 January 2013

Digital Leaders Begin Role

 

This week I have the pleasure of visiting different campus sites to tell a selected group of IPACA learners that they have been selected as IPACA Digital Leaders. The news comes following an application process which saw over 100 learners from across IPACA apply to support me in my role as Director of Digital Learning and Innovation.

Moving forward there will be lots of exciting opportunities for the Digital Leader group and others to shape the vision of how technology will support and inspire learning here at IPACA. I hope to meet with each of the Digital Leaders regularly at their Campus' as well as arranging IPACA wide events and educational visits (more information to follow).

In the meantime though, I have set the Digital Leaders a challenge! I would like them all to sign up for Edmodo. Edmodo is a secure online environment to connect and collaborate, share content and access discussions and notifications. I hope Edmodo will become the online home of IPACA Digital Leaders where we will all be able to work together across all campus sites. 

Please see below for a selection of pictures and audio clips following my first visit (Grove Campus) to break my exciting news:

Blank mind map:


Pupils begin to share their thoughts:



 Pupils share work of other IPACA Digital Leader:


Audio clips:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.